您还可以通过解压缩来进行安装 这个文件 到皮肤文件夹。
* Gromit is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and audio files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
52.0.0 2018-4-6 （当前）
* Icon for closing a map changed from an "X" to a globe with a diagonal slash through it.
* A fix for a CSS validation error with certain text colors when using the Custom style.
* A fix for an error that caused a crash if a folder image count was selected, but no folder counter text was specified.
* Replacement of some of the user interface logos to improve usability with the "Darcula" look-and-feel.
* Some internal code cleanup.