- Heinz-Peter Bader
您还可以通过解压缩来进行安装 这个文件 到皮肤文件夹。
HTML5, CSS level 3
The basic look is "classic", clean and simple, though it is highly customizable. Thumbnails are aligned at their base for a clean look when images of various height or captions spanning multiple lines are present.
Subdirectories are displayed as ringbook style mini-albums - choose from 10 different designs.
New user-defined color styles can be easily created and saved from the skin's settings interface.
- Video support
- Cross Folder Navigation: "Next image" can cross folder boundaries. The last image in one folder will link to the first image of the next neighbouring folder and vice versa.
- Traverse album navigation: Image navigation and slideshow can step through the complete album, regardless of folder structure.
- Image filter support (shadows, watermark, greyscale, logo, shadow text, random thumbnail rotation)
- Direct high-resolution image download via a 'download' button
(no need to 'right click - save as...' on the image).
- Mouseover information on thumbnails
- Keyboard navigation
- Custom logo image on index pages
- Extensive metadata (EXIF/IPTC) display options
- Multi-language support in generated Albums (en, de, es, fr, it, sv).
- Swipe support
- Slideshow transitions
- Keyboard navigation control
W3C compliance: The generated code is valid HTML5, CSS level 3
Author: Heinz-Peter Bader
Classic Aligned 2 is free for non-commercial use.
For a professional license see:
3.1.5 2017-6-28 （当前）
+ jAlbum 14 compatibility
+ Extended EXIF / IPTC Support
+ Adjustable size of navigation buttons
+ Added on-image navigation for non-image files with THM-representations
+ Added support to set "maxImageWidth" user variable for panoramic images
+ Corrected file size binary prefix units (KiB/MiB/GiB instead of KB/MB/GB)
- Bugfix: Size of Folder thumbnails when HiDPI setting is selected
- Bugfix: Mini thumbnail / numbered links with cross folder navigation
- Bugfix: Image preloading for next page
+ Added jAlbum's default folder icon
+ Added more slide transition effects
+ All icons are PNG now instead of GIF
+ Improved slideshow / cross folder navigation functionality
+ Improved on-image navigation / swipe handling
+ Improved video compatibility / adapted to changed jAlbum guidelines
+ Improved smooth look of file type icons
- Bugfix: Skin crashed on files without extension
- Bugfix: Incorrect optional Facebook "og:image" metatag
+ Added custom replaceable navigation icons
+ Added option to define dedicated columns x rows grid for root index page
- Bugfix: A download link was visible under thumbnails regardless whether this skin setting was selected (bug since 3.1.0)
- Corrected video border issue
- Bugfix: Traverse album / cross folder navigation caused a crash when jAlbum's chain directories feature was enabled
+ HTML5 / CSS Level 3
+ Video and audio support
+ Allow external filter (image effects) support by default, which was disabled in previous versions.
+ Mark files as new calculated by "when added" instead of file date. Mark folders as new when new files have been added instead of calculation by folder date.
+ Improved handling of GIF (PNG, etc.) files
+ Optional display of file size for all files on index pages
- Minor bug fixes and code changes due to updated jAlbum requirements
+ Traverse album navigation:
Image navigation and slideshow can step through the complete album now, regardless of folder structure. To be enabled at Album > Settings > Classic Aligned 2 > Main > Navigation
+ Recognizes linebreaks in jAlbum comments
+ Added optional "viewport" meta tag to adapt slide pages width on mobile devices
+ Added slideshow button on all index pages when traverse folder navigation is enabled (enable traverse folder navigation via ca2.ini setting - experimental)
- Bugfix: "Stop slideshow" highlight / push button effect on slideshow pages
+ Swipe support
+ Optional large navigation buttons
+ Navigation buttons highlight / push button effect
+ Optional slide show looping
+ Optional contact e-mail icon on page headers/footers
To display a custom icon place your own "contact.gif" or "contact.png" file in the skin's "resopt" folder.
- Bugfix: Crashed when date was selected to be displayed in Browser title
- Bugfix: Slideshow loop did not work with special characters filenames
- Bugfix: Slideshow "Back" button caused slideshow to stop
+ Added optional "Page header", similar to the already existing page footer
+ Added support for jAlbum's built-in "Link to homepage" setting (Album Settings > Pages > Link to homepage), since jAlbum 10.8
- Minor bug fixes
+ Added slideshow button on index pages
+ Added option to display image numbers under thumbnails
+ Added option to display accumulated file count under folders on index pages
+ Added option to position Facebook "Like" button selectively on top or bottom of pages. Use settings fbIndexPos or fbSlidePos in ca2.ini
+ Independent square thumbnails / square folder thumbnails
- Bugfix: Numbered links / mini thumbnail links were incorrect with cross folder navigation
- Requires jAlbum 10, as the skin continues to make heavy use of new jAlbum features. Got rid of several hundred lines of old "compatibility" code.
+ Added option to display image title above and below slide image
+ Fixed compatibility issue with Jalbum 10
+ Fixed Internet Explorer PNG format issue with Non-JPEG icons
+ Compatibility with jAlbum 9.6 (folder icons in PNG format)
+ Cross Folder Navigation: "Next image" can cross folder boundaries now! The last image in one folder will link to the first image of the next neighbouring folder and vice versa.
+ 'Root index' button can be disabled
+ Permanent vertical scrollbar can be displayed
- Minor bugfixes
+ Added option for Facebook "Like" button
+ Added option for numbered navigation links on slide pages
+ Added option for thumbnail navigation links on slide pages
+ Added option to pass through original images and use them rather than compressed JPEGs on index and slide pages. This allows for e.g. lossless screenshots or transparent or animated GIF images.
+ Added option to set slide title = index title
+ Added selectable default folder icons
+ Added a one-button-click setting to replicate the look of "Minimal" skin (Classic Aligned 2 > Custom style > "Minimal")
+ Added slide title color selector to custom CSS settings
+ Added EXIF Tags to *** IPTC/ EXIF *** dropdown menus
+ Added option to apply dedicated index page margin settings to album root page
+ Compliance with Jalbum's new "Link to hi-res" feature
- bug fixes
+ Added enable/disable "on image navigation"
+ Added optional borders to folder thumbnails
+ Added option to put Google Analytics code into <HEAD> section
- Minor bugfixes
+ Skin loading time speed up (50% if running at least Jalbum version 8.5)
+ Import IPTC values into HTML meta tags
+ Added option to display W3C valid XHTML/CSS icons
+ Option to display file name under images ONLY if would be empty
+ Added font-family custom CSS setting
+ To disable "Navigation on slide image" set onImageNavigation = false in ca2.ini
+ Added ca2.ini explanatory comments
- Bugfix: Non-JPEG icons and push-button effect crashed skin
- Bugfix: Minor user interface bugs (Language, enable/disable state of elements)
+ Image specific link can now also link from slide images
+ Added dedicated thumbnail icon for Quicktime (*.mov) files
+ Minor adaptions and bug fixes
+ More detailed folder captioning options on index pages
+ IPTC Caption and EXIF User Comment recognize XHTML code
+ Minimum ringbook folder height adjustable via GUI
+ User interface adjustments
+ Added text filter / watermark angle option (supported since Jalbum 8.2.9)
+ Added option to link any thumbnail or folder to a user-specified URL. Go to the image's/folder's "Edit" context menu und select the "Link" tab.
+ Added option to mark a thumbnail/folder as NEW if added recently within a specified number of days
+ Changes in navigation menu:
Added "Up" button to slide navigation menu, which links to previous index page. An "Index" button on all pages links to album root index now. The former navigation behavior, which was inconsistent on index and slide pages ("Index" button on slide pages only, "Up" button on index pages only) can be restored by setting "indexToRoot = false" in ca2.ini
+ Added advanced options to include code from *.inc files
slideHeadInclude.inc - Put code inside slide pages <HEAD> section
slideBodyTopInclude.inc - Put code right after slide pages <BODY> tag
slideBodyBottomInclude.inc - Put code right before slide pages </BODY> tag
thumbHeadInclude.inc - Put code inside thumb pages <HEAD> section
thumbBodyTopInclude.inc - Put code right after thumb pages <BODY> tag
thumbBodyBottomInclude.inc - Put code right before slide pages </BODY> tag
+ New slidepage layout option: Don't display navigation controls, but do display image numbers.
+ Added support for IPTC Sub-Location and IPTC Content Location Name.
+ Added option to switch off ringbook folder design.
- Bugfix in breadcrumbs code. Album creation crashed in console mode.
+ Added 35mm equivalent for EXIF focal length
+ Checks for required minimum Jalbum version, displays a warning message and cancels album creation.
+ Displays a default "Empty folder" page inside empty album directories
+ Completely URL encodes unsafe characters
+ Adjusted on-image-navigation, made next/previous hotspot areas wider
+ Added option to override testing for XHTML compliance and unsafe characters handling. This allows any custom code in titles or captions. In ca2.ini set codeOverride = true; Handle with care and only if you know what you are doing!
+ Requires Jalbum 8.0.4 or higher
- Bugfix: Skin warns if a custom *.css style file, saved with a previous skin version, needs to be updated
2.7.3 - February 5, 2009
+ Choose from 10 different subfolder (ringbook) designs
+ Added option to include third party code, like counters or Google Analytics with simple copy and paste
+ Added support for header.inc and footer.inc files
+ Added option to obfuscate ("encode") email addresses as anti-spam measure
+ Added more custom CSS options (slide pages title and caption align)
- Minor bugfixes
+ Added favicon support
+ Added option to use IPTC values as image title on slide pages
+ Any custom selectable IPTC value can be displayed under images and thumbnails
+ Added option not to display mouseover help on navigation buttons or images
+ Added http:// link support in titles and captions. Text starting with "http://" will generate a clickable link. Descriptive text for the link can be entered immediately after the link within brackets. Example: http://jalbum.net[Click here to enter Jalbum main page]
+ Added option to add a logo on bottom of index pages (on top only in previous versions)
+ Added icon for filetype "URL".
- Bugfix: Integer numbers in some text fields caused a skin crash
- Minor bugfixes and adaptions
+ Added option to set custom HTML meta tags (e.g. keywords, robots)
+ Keyboard navigation compatibility with new (Jalbum 8.1) Widget feature
+ Code optimization: Generates more compact HTML output
+ Code optimization: 20 percent faster album generation if JPEGs have been generated already ("Make Album - Changes")
- Bugfix: Index page title/subtitle display
- Bugfix: Last row centered on multi-index pages
- Bugfix: Skin crashed when Custom title was a number
- Bugfix: Open original file in new window
- Bugfix: Corresponding DIN value for ASA values < 100 (ISO 100/21)
+ Added print.css stylesheet for optimized print results.
+ Added selectable CSS font sizes for "Custom" style.
+ Center the last row of thumbnails on an index page, if the thumbnails would not fill all columns (optional).
+ Option to let a non-JPEG file on index pages open a slide page rather than the original file directly.
+ Skin handles "unsafe" characters, like ampersands (&) or other non-ASCII characters and encodes them to their respective HTML entities (e.g. &#60;).
Auto-detects if an ampersand is part of an already user-escaped character. This has been implemented primarly to ensure XHTML 1.0 Strict compliance if unsafe characters are present in file names or titles / comments / captions.
+ XHTML inline tags (e.g. <br /> for a line break or <b>bold text</b>) are valid. See file "syntax.ini" in "includes" directory
+ Added PayPal "Donate" option :-)
- Bugfix (cosmetic only): Breadcrumb path centered over slide images when IPTC / EXIF is displayed.
- Bugfix: PHP download of files containing spaces in file names.
+ Added ability to save and load skin settings independently from project files.
This allows for easy switching between favourite settings, e.g. "Square thumbs", "Shadows", "EXIF display" etc.
See Settings > Classic Aligned 2 > Custom Style
- Bugfix: User settings are loaded properly again with project files. (Bug since 2.6.1)
+ Highlight thumbnails on mouseover (optional setting) - similar to a "Click button" effect.
Unfortunately, the effect will not be visible in MS Internet Explorer up to version 6 (incl.), as IE does not fully comply with W3C standards and simply ignores the code. Note: This is NOT a "Optimized for xyz browser" setting, it is valid XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS level 2.1 code, which should be recognized by all modern browsers. If not, it displays plain and simple as if the option was not checked.
+ Image border width for thumbnails and slides can be set by user.
+ Rating available not only for images, but also for folders.
- Bugfix: Folder thumbnails for linked images working again. (Bug since 2.6.2)
- Bugfix: Logo in upper right corner on index pages working again. (Bug since 2.6)
- Bugfix: Image/Thumbnail shadows and rotation filter working again. The skin crashed with these filters activated since version 2.6.2 due to the new implementation of custom color style handling.
+ Improved support for square thumbnails - select between crunched and cropped mode.
+ Improved custom style handling - easily create and save custom styles.
- Bugfix: Different thumbnail icons for video and audio files do not display on index pages only, but also on slide pages.
- Bugfix: Skin crashed with Jalbum version greater than 8.0.4
+ Added "Custom" style, users can set their own custom color style.
Options added on user requests:
+ Added option to force display of square thumbnails.
+ IPTC keywords available under images on index and slide pages.
+ Added support for image rating as introduced with Jalbum 8.
+ Added option to use different thumbnail icons for video and audio files instead of Jalbum's default "movie.gif" icons for both file types.
+ New look for non-JPEG files: Installed several new icons for filetypes like audio, movie, text etc.
+ Added support for new folder AND image "title" fields. Retains compatibility with projects created with Jalbum versions prior to Jalbum 8.
- Bugfix: Removed option to use a separate 'download' directory, which caused trouble when working with non-JPEG files (e.g. movie files - they were not accessible by clicking on the link).
+ Added option to display file size under thumbnail file names of non-JPEG files, as they are linked directly to the maybe large file instead of a slide page.
+ Added breadcrumb directory navigation option (multilevel directory links)
+ Improved support for folder thumbnails: Works with "virtual" (linked) Files, even if the file is excluded from album generation
+ If original files are copied for download, they will be placed in a separate 'download' directory in the corresponding output directory.
This allows download of files with same names from different album directories.
+ Added option to force a file to be not available for download, even though "Link to originals via scaled images" is checked:
Enter #-DL# (including the '#') anywhere in a picture's 'Comment' field.
- Bugfix: Resolved issue with download of files containing accented characters
+ Added browser title bar customization option for slide pages
- Bugfix: Some IPTC data on slide pages were not displayed
- Bugfix: Resolved issue after reported error on a Mac
+ Improved image filter support
+ Added image filters: Logo, shadow text
+ Added selective image download option: Enter #DL# (including the '#') anywhere in a picture's 'Comment' field. The image will be copied to the album's root directory for download via a 'Download' button.
+ User interface re-design (opens in smaller window now)
- Bugfix: 'Up' arrow on root page could sometimes not be disabled
- Bugfix: Shadows on folder thumbnails working again
- Fixed some issues displaying icons of non-JPEG files (audio, video)
- Bugfix: Skin produced an error when working with non-JPEG files (audio, video)
+ Added mouseover information on thumbnails
+ Added more detailed page title options
- Bugfixes: Metadata on index pages, navigation controls display issue on page bottom
- Removed focus outline on slide images (visible when tabbing through the page or
clicking on image for navigation), which looked disturbing on images with shadows
+ Various Meta data (IPTC/EXIF) can be displayed next to slide images
+ Direct image download possible: 'Download' button opens a file save dialog
+ Added various image effect filters: Drop shadows, watermark, greyscale, random thumbnail rotation
+ Added image mouseover navigation
+ Added option to disable navigation controls display on slide pages
+ Added "Grey" style
+ Generated pages are XHTML 1.0 Strict (formerly XHTML 1.0 Transitional)
+ Logo graphics can be selected and displayed on thumbnail pages
+ Additional page footer text can be entered
+ Added more page layout customization options
Added slideshow option
"Classic Aligned 2" initial version 2.0, re-write of "Classic Aligned" (last version 1.5)
Derek C Johnstone 2个月前
Placing HTML files segments in the source image directory called "header.inc, page-header.inc, slideBodyBottomInclude.inc, slideBodyTopInclude.inc, slideHeadInclude.inc, thumbBodyBottomInclude.inc, thumbBodyTopInclude.inc,and thumbHeadInclude.inc". Allow you to place all the entries for Google and Bing your own code and trailers. Just experiment. read the file "ca2.ini" in the Includes directory for greater explanation.回复
This has been a great skin for me over the years. My only issue has been with albums with over 15k pictures crashing the program. One request: Google requires analytics code to be placed just before the end of the header section and ansense code to be placed in the body. Any ability to add the functionality to have 'special' code added to both the head and body sections?回复
Yes, this is possible. See Classic Aligned 2 > Main > Special. You can enter code in the text box there and select whether to place it inside the HEAD or BODY section. Additionally, you can create text files named header.inc or footer.inc, their content is placed inside the BODY section of generated pages.