- Chris Twist
您还可以通过解压缩来进行安装 这个文件 到皮肤文件夹。
BluPlusPlus is one of the most popular jAlbum skins. It is fully documented with great details and examples, and is highly configurable with an extremely friendly and intuitive user interface. Movies, custom frames (with preview), voice/music annotations, comments, and viewer remarks are among its features. It comes with 14 themes, multiple icon sets and an elegant frame collection.
Refer to UserGuide.txt or hints.jap for a brief explanation on configuring BluPlusPlus. Complete documentation is available on the HOMEPAGE, which includes usage, applications, definitions, FAQs and numerous examples. This can also be reached from the "About" tab in the BPP settings in jAlbum.
Developed by Armond Avanes. Currently maintained by Chris Twist.
4.8.0 2018-2-21 （当前）
- If a target audio or video file was open, a stack trace was added to system console, containing:
-> Error copying file! java.io.FileNotFoundException: <file path> (Access is denied)
This now produces no stack trace and a friendly message "Error copying file <file path>, probably because the target file is open".
- If there was an external home, the first breadcrumb in slide pages linked to the wrong URL. This was caused by an old jAlbum bug. BPP contained a workaround for this. The bug was fixed in jAlbum 8.2, and this caused BPP to calculate the wrong URL. BPP's workaround has now been removed.
- On a non-HIDPI display, HIDPI thumbnails were too big.
- For linked images, the voice annotation audio file did not play.
- Error "Unterminated string constant" when viewing a slide page containing a thumbnail whose description contained a line break.
- Invalid HTML code: The page footer contained a table inside a <span> tag (since 4.4 or earlier). It has been changed to <div>.