- Chris Twist
Вы также можете установить оболочку при распаковке этого файла в папку оболочки.
- Мин. версия jAlbum
Most of the jAlbum skins are intended to show photograph albums. However, I needed to show an artist's portfolio, and the requirements are a bit different. Although Mirage was initially intended to display art, it also works very well for photo albums, as long as you don't want to show photo meta-data (e.g. aperture, focal length).
1) Why use the Mirage skin?
- If you want to create an art gallery, I think this is the best available skin.
- Mirage and its 3rd party plug-ins are completely free for personal and commercial use.
- Albums are compliant with HTML5.
- The "variants" feature allows a slide page to contain thumbnails of related images, videos and web pages. This provides a more focussed view than an index page.
- The "superimposed" feature allows you to combine a main image and a secondary image on the same slide page. This can provide extra impact.
- Albums can be viewed in Windows, Linux, Mac, BlackBerry, Android, iPad and iPhone.
- If you want to include videos in your album, your choice of skins is limited. Mirage supports the major video formats, and handles cross-browser inconsistencies.
- With any skin, it is possible to combine multiple albums into a master album, but this is complicated. Mirage simplifies this task by allowing a project to contain Windows shortcuts or Internet shortcuts; this lets you easily copy and paste links to your albums (or portions of albums). Each linked album can be created with any skin.
- An album can contain thumbnail links to web pages. This allows you to include external content that complements your photo collection.
- The number of index page columns can be automatically adjusted, so that the thumbnails fit the width of any browser window.
- Flash-free presentation displays images without distractions, and ensures compatibility with devices that don't support Flash.
2) Other features:
- An album can contain:
-> Images (JPG, GIF, PNG). Images can be zoomed.
-> Videos: Any video that is compatible with jAlbum Video Support is converted to MP4.
-> Alternatively, Mirage Video Support plays supported videos in their original format (MPG, AVI, MOV, MP4, WEBM, OGV, WMV, DivX, Xvid, FLV, SWF, 3GP, YouTube, Vimeo).
-> PDF files.
-> Links to other albums or web pages.
-> "Zoomify" images. These can be zoomed and panned, so that you can examine fine detail.
- Video and PDF files are usually embedded, so that they blend with the album's overall appearance.
- A streamed YouTube or Vimeo video can easily be added to an album by a click and drag.
- 44 styles are included.
- Albums display correctly in all the major web browsers.
- Index pages:
-> Each folder is shown as a "folder icon" that contains an embedded thumbnail of any image.
-> A "For Sale" or "Sold" label is superimposed on the thumbnails of paintings that are for sale.
-> A "New" label is superimposed on the thumbnails of new album objects.
- Последнее обновление
- Mirage forum
- Домашняя страница
Использование в коммерческих целях не допускается.Изменения облочек разрешены.
9.1.0 06.11.2017 (Текущий)
- Java 7 or later is required.
- Previously, a video that was smaller than the image bounds played at its actual size. It now zooms to the image bounds.
- The thumbnail for a variant video contains a "play" icon.
- Opera plays MP4 videos natively, instead of using Flash.
- Error "java.util.MissingResourceException" when opening a folder's settings. (since 9)
- A variant Zoomify image caused error "java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException". (since 9)
- Slide pages had an unnecessary margin at the bottom. (since 9)
- A web location's label was sometimes shown, instead of the title.
- An embedded web location was sometimes taller than the slide page.
- A video's poster was sometimes the .thm thumbnail file from the camera instead of the frame that was selected in jAlbum.
- A non-MP4 video did not play if "Do not re-encode" was selected. (since jAlbum 13.1)
- Recent versions of Opera were identified as Chrome. This caused videos to fail.
- Sometimes an index page contained a superfluous "parent index page" button.
- Some filters were not applied to variant images.
- Variant videos were not trimmed.
- Error "java.io.IOException: Error during video creation" when generating an existing variant video if the target video was open. Now a friendly message is shown and album generation continues.
- Keyboard navigation of variants did not work. (since 8)
- The help button in the Mirage settings caused an error message in system console: "java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in opaque part at index 2". However the help page did display correctly.