You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Produces fully responsive albums.
* Uses the Floatbox script to display album objects.
* Uses the Justified Gallery script to create a thumbnail table.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Other objects, including web locations, produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Last updated
- Neptune forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
14.0.0 13/mar/2019 (current)
* Option to open PDF's in a new browser window/tab, rather than in an expander. This is not the default, but is the safer choice. Please read the "Browser support" section of the user's manual.
* Simplified navigation on PDF pages.
* Updated version of the Floatbox script. The previously encountered caption problems have been fixed, and this version contains some fixes for some odd PDF problems.