You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Gromit is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and audio files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Last updated
- Gromit forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
51.0.0 2018/01/08 (current)
* New style added - "Midnight."
* Bottom navigation on index pages not included if you've also chosen a fixed-position banner title bar. In that case, it's not needed.
* Bottom navigation on index pages disabled by default (set to 99 rows).
* A change in the handling of background image files, to accommodate a change in the way jAlbum and Java handle file copying operations. There are some situations in which making an album with jAlbum 15 will have deleted some of the needed files from hidden storage in the album project. If you get a "file missing" warning, it will be necessary to remove and re-add that file in the settings.