- S*óttir feldir
- Laca Molnar
Setja upp feld
You can also install the skin by unzipping þessa skrá í feldamöppuna.
- Krefst að lágmarki eftirfarandi útgáfu af jAlbum
Tiger skin is the successor of the popular Turtle skin, featuring responsive layout and inherited numerous features from Photoblogger skin too.
IMPORTANT! Please read this:
Testing the Local album (Preview) does not work in some browsers with the default settings. This is because Tiger is based on a database (JSON format) to which the access from local HTML files is limited, due to security reasons. jAlbum's built-in browser works, however. If you want to test in Chrome please read this sticky:
Switching from Turtle:
Please note, as Tiger is based on a different language than Turtle, the function calls has changed too. Custom pages therefore might carry old code from Turtle skin, which causes errors.
Install the tool from here: https://jalbum.net/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=52475 to fix the old HTT files - if you had one - after importing a Turtle album into Tiger!
- Síðast uppfært
- Tiger forum
Notkun í atvinnuskyni er aðeins leyfileg ef þú hefur keypt Pro-leyfi fyrir jAlbum.Þessum feldi má breyta.
2.3.0 10.9.2018 (núverandi)
- You can select to hide/show the "Download" button independently of the "Right-click protect" setting on "Site / Extra" panel.
- Added option for loading jQuery from the site instead of Google CDN
- Sitemap works in subfolders too
- Only one set is made of the "Extra sizes" at the top level
- Download button isn't generated on videos when "Allow download of non-images" is selected
- IE11 displays the search box out of screen
- On touch devices tapping the main image most of the time didn't bring back the control bar