- Laca Molnar
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
Tiger skin is the successor of the popular Turtle skin, featuring responsive layout and inherited numerous features from Photoblogger skin too.
IMPORTANT! Please read this:
Testing the Local album (Preview) does not work in some browsers with the default settings. This is because Tiger is based on a database (JSON format) to which the access from local HTML files is limited, due to security reasons. jAlbum's built-in browser works, however. If you want to test in Chrome please read this sticky:
Switching from Turtle:
Please note, as Tiger is based on a different language than Turtle, the function calls has changed too. Custom pages therefore might carry old code from Turtle skin, which causes errors.
Install the tool from here: https://jalbum.net/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=52475 to fix the old HTT files - if you had one - after importing a Turtle album into Tiger!
- Last updated
- Tiger forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
2.3.0 2018.09.10. (current)
- You can select to hide/show the "Download" button independently of the "Right-click protect" setting on "Site / Extra" panel.
- Added option for loading jQuery from the site instead of Google CDN
- Sitemap works in subfolders too
- Only one set is made of the "Extra sizes" at the top level
- Download button isn't generated on videos when "Allow download of non-images" is selected
- IE11 displays the search box out of screen
- On touch devices tapping the main image most of the time didn't bring back the control bar