You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Mercury is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Image display is optimized for phones, making maximum use of the viewport.
* Customization options include control over page layout, theme images, thumbnail type (fixed shape, justified, separate folder thumbnails), caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, and Vimeo videos.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Last updated
- Mercury forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
4.0.0 2018.11.20. (current)
* Improved display of large thumbnails on small devices.
* Option, when using non-fixed-shape thumbnails, to keep thumbnail captions always visible, rather than showing them only when the visitor hovers his mouse on the thumbnail.
* Simplified border selections.
* Simplified video dimension handling.
* Corrected fade-in for various page elements.
* A custom patch to the JustifiedGallery script to correct a margin problem on small displays.
* Some minor code improvements, including elimination of redundant thumbnail classes.
* Support for external HTML text files removed.
* Changes to many default settings.