You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* This skin is a specialized subset of the Matrix skin. It does not produce a thumbnail page and does not support folders - visitors to the page are immediately placed in a slideshow of the images.
* Displays JPG, PNG, and GIF images, MP4 videos, flat horizontal panoramics, and YouTube and Vimeo videos.
* User control over the title bar content, control bar type, control bar position, and captioning options (position, titles, comments, file names, EXIF info, tooltip popups, image count).
* Allows placement of buttons in the caption area for printing, opening the image in a new window, external links, a "mailto link" (to contact the album creator, for example), and/or a "send link" (to email a direct link to the selected image to someone else).
* Option, if images are geotagged, to place a link to Google maps in the caption area.
* Optional automated slideshow.
* Optional music tracks.
* Option to include a sliding thumbnail strip on the image page.
* Allows the user to choose any color combination, or to use one of several predefined styles. The ability to use custom colors makes the skin easy to integrate into an existing website.
* User control over borders and shadows on all design elements.
* Allows the user to select a font family, to include a Google font, and to include a WOFF file, and to select font size, weight, style, and variant for each design element.
* User-configurable language support.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Last updated
- MatrixSlide forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
42.0.0 2018.02.10. (current)
* The method for specifying music tracks has been replaced with much simpler code. When opening a project from a previous version of MatrixSlide, the existing music track information will be automatically converted to the new scheme.
* If background music is used, a "music" icon is displayed, rather than displaying the audio control bar at all times. Clicking the icon reveals or hides the audio control bar. The margin applied to the icon can be adjusted so that if you want the icon in the same top or bottom location as other page elements (title bar, thumbstrip, controls, etc.), the icon can be kept clear of them.
* Modified handling of caption buttons with empty text or tooltips.