You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Displays JPG, PNG, and GIF images, MP4 videos, flat horizontal panoramics, and YouTube and Vimeo videos.
* On the thumbnail page, options for title bar content (including a theme image), multiple index page navigation, configurable links to external sites, a configurable uplink from the main page, a jump link from deeper folders to the main index, and a breadcrumb trail.
* User control over the image expander speed, background dimming effect, control bar type, and control bar position.
* User control over captioning options (position, titles, comments, file names, EXIF info, tooltip popups, image count, "NEW" label).
* Allows placement of buttons in the caption area for printing, opening the image in a new window, external links, a "mailto link" (to contact the album creator, for example), and/or a "send link" (to email a direct link to the selected image to someone else).
* Option, if images are geotagged, to place a link to Google maps in the caption area.
* Optional automated slideshow.
* Optional music tracks.
* Option to include a sliding thumbnail strip on the image page.
* Allows the user to choose any color combination, or to use one of several predefined styles. The ability to use custom colors makes the skin easy to integrate into an existing website. User may also apply background image/texture files to the pages, and insert a logo image at various locations on the page.
* User control over borders and shadows on all design elements - boxes, thumbnails, images.
* Allows the user to select a font family, to include a Google font, and to include a WOFF file, and to select font size, weight, style, and variant for each design element.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* User-configurable language support.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Last updated
- Matrix forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
48.0.0 2018.02.13. (current)
* The method for specifying music tracks has been replaced with much simpler code. When opening a project from a previous version of Matrix, the existing music track information will be automatically converted to the new scheme. However, if you have specified different music tracks at the folder level, these are not automatically converted. If it's a simple project, the easiest fix is to re-add the folder-level music tracks. For a more extensive project, there is a conversion tool available. See the sticky thread in the Matrix section of the jAlbum forum.
* If background music is used, a "music" icon is displayed, rather than displaying the audio control bar at all times. Clicking the icon reveals or hides the audio control bar. The margin applied to the icon can be adjusted so that if you want the icon in the same top or bottom location as other page elements (title bar, thumbstrip, controls, etc.), the icon can be kept clear of them.
* Modified handling of caption buttons with empty text or tooltips.
* Simplified handling of external files for HTML <head>, HTML <body>, top info, and bottom info material. If an external text file is present at the top level, it is not used. If you want to insert material at the top level of the album or at all levels, enter it in the project settings under Matrix > Code. Entries in the project settings are overridden at the folder level only if the corresponding text file is present in that folder.