This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 14 May 24, 15:15 Last Post By: Laza Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
kartphoto

Logo topbar mobile view
Posted: 13 May 24, 17:59

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,
I’m encountering a layout issue on the mobile version. While the logo is aligned to the left on the desktop version, it centers itself on mobile and ends up overlapping with the search box.

As a temporary workaround, I've disabled the "visible by default" option for the search box. However, many users have requested that the search option be accessible. sadly, as mentioned in my other post, the search functionality does not seem to work with file names.

Thanks!
Laza

Re: Logo topbar mobile view
Posted: 14 May 24, 10:23   in response to: kartphoto in response to: kartphoto

If you turn off "The search box is visible by default" the box will only appear if you tap the lupe icon.

It's tough to cater the design to every logo size. In your case you can align the logo left with the following code (Settings / Tiger / Advanced / Custom code / CSS):
.top-bar.has-logo .home-link { justify-content: flex-start; }
kartphoto

Posted: 14 May 24, 10:41   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

great thanks, will this CSS be there if I update the Skin ?
JeffTucker

Posted: 14 May 24, 12:04   in response to: kartphoto in response to: kartphoto

kartphoto wrote:
great thanks, will this CSS be there if I update the Skin ?

Custom CSS is saved with the project, not with the skin. So it will still be there following a skin update. It might not work properly, because a new skin version might use different CSS selectors, but the custom code won't disappear.
Laza

Posted: 14 May 24, 15:15   in response to: kartphoto in response to: kartphoto

In the meantime, I've changed the design to place the logo on the left if the search feature is on. The update will come soon.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums