This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 22 Nov 23, 16:12 Last Post By: jret Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
jret

Neptune: Info Page
Posted: 22 Nov 23, 11:48

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Updated to most recent jAlbum 33.1 & Neptune 105. After a rebuild I discovered the Info Page icon now appears in all folders - I normally include the Info Page on the home page only. I looked for the "Top Level only" box to check and couldn't find one. I haven't uploaded the updated album yet - the old version was built with jAlbum 32.1.3 & Neptune 100. Is this a change? or am I looking in the wrong place?
JeffTucker

Re: Neptune: Info Page
Posted: 22 Nov 23, 15:30   in response to: jret in response to: jret
Correct
Attachment ss012068.png (44.7 KB)
I'm surprised you noticed. I must mark my calendar so that I'll remember this historic event. Usually when some obscure option falls victim to my efforts to clean up things and simplify them, no one notices. ;)

It was sort of "colliding" with the new options on the Index Page & Icons tab. Now that I've got that cleaned up, I can restore it. And rather than being on the Info Page tab, it will be with the other title bar icon choices.

It will look like this - screenshot attached.
jret

Re: Neptune: Info Page
Posted: 22 Nov 23, 16:12   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Thanks ... a bit of relief to learn that I actually remembered using it the other way. Appreciate the help. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums