This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 29 May 22, 18:23 Last Post By: JohnnyBalubas Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
JohnnyBalubas

Folders appearing like thumbnails
Posted: 29 May 22, 14:15

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I can’t make folders look exactly like my thumbs, wich I woul’d like in some cases. Or is it just me who can’t figure it out?

Edited by: JohnnyBalubas on 29 May 2022, 14:16

Edited by: JohnnyBalubas on 29 May 2022, 14:17
Laza

Re: Folders appearing like thumbnails
Posted: 29 May 22, 17:53   in response to: JohnnyBalubas in response to: JohnnyBalubas

No, folders look definitely different from ordinary thumbnails. On purpose. I believe it's a bad user experience if you can't know what will happen if you click a thumbnail. Other skins can have folders to look similar to images, but not Story.
JohnnyBalubas

Re: Folders appearing like thumbnails
Posted: 29 May 22, 18:18   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Ok, thanks for your quick responding. I
I could bypass it with a new page instead and attach a pic. But I can’t get that either to look like the thumbs. Is that an option to come in the future perhaps?
My reason is that i’m a collector of snuff cans (snusdosor) and some of my cans got updated. The old ones go to a subfolder. Therfore it would have been neat to access that folder without having a ”folder look” to it which in my case would be more confusing.

Edited by: JohnnyBalubas on 29 May 2022, 18:23
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums