This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 22 Apr 21, 20:59 Last Post By: JeffTucker Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
MarkStrickland

Install StatCounter to track album use
Posted: 21 Apr 21, 01:17

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I installed StatCounter code a few years ago on one album but apparently after some theme changes it was lost and I could not remember what I had done. After some fiddling I got it to work again with the default code from StatCounter. They have some specific instructions but none for JAlbum.

I cannot promise this would work with all themes but it does work with the Tiger theme.

To access the window in the screen shot below you select the album you want to modify, click the SETTINGS button on the left side, then this window will open and you can add the code.

The attached screen shot has a few fields redacted.

Edited by: RobM on 22 Apr 2021, 19:45
Moved to Supporting applications forum as it is not an external tool
JeffTucker

Re: Install StatCounter to track album use
Posted: 22 Apr 21, 20:59   in response to: MarkStrickland in response to: MarkStrickland

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I've never used StatCounter, but according to their instructions, the code snippet should go at the end of the <body> section, rather than the <head> section (perhaps their code isn't asynchronous). So unless they've changed their instructions, you should paste it into Tiger > Site > Custom code > <Body>
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums