This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 31 Jan 21, 14:44 Last Post By: JohnnyBalubas Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
JohnnyBalubas

Folders not showing.......again
Posted: 30 Jan 21, 22:45

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Same as with the tiger skin previously, but now with the photoblogger skin.
see thread: https://jalbum.net/forum/thread.jspa?messageID=346084&#346084

This also happened with the photoblogger last year but was fixed after an update. Don´t know which version though.

I can make them show if i mark the option "Använd tumnagelbilder för mappar" (should be something like "use folder thumbs" in english) but then i dont get the deafult folder thumb for the folders that doesn't contain a picture. Instead it inherits a folder thumb for an underlaying folder.
JeffTucker

Re: Folders not showing.......again
Posted: 30 Jan 21, 22:51   in response to: JohnnyBalubas in response to: JohnnyBalubas

Confirmed. Probably the same chunk of code that snuck into Tiger.

Like other skin developers, Laza reuses blocks of code rather than reinventing the wheel for each skin. But that also means that a bug in one skin infects others. ;)
JohnnyBalubas

Posted: 31 Jan 21, 11:08   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Yes, but the odd thing is that it behaved exactly the same sometime in december. Then there was an update and it was fixed. Now it’s back being that way again.

Thanks for you confirm. Sometimes i don’t know if the problem is caused by myself. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what I had done wrong last time. Almost caused a minor disaster just before the update was released.
Laza

Posted: 31 Jan 21, 11:53   in response to: JohnnyBalubas in response to: JohnnyBalubas
Helpful
Sorry, the fix is coming within a few minutes.
JohnnyBalubas

Posted: 31 Jan 21, 14:44   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Thanks!
It's working now.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums