This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 26-Jan-2021 18:17 Last Post By: AntiqueWoodworks Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
AntiqueWoodworks

Ver 2.14: Labels Don't Seem to Properly Select Images
Posted: 26-Jan-2021 04:07

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Just upgraded to version 2.14

In this album -
https://antiquewoodworks.jalbum.net/mantels-raw/

Scroll to bottom and select a label such as "White Oak." Only results in 1 item yet the list indicates 95 items. Similarly "Hewn" produces 0 results yet the list shows 188.

As a separate feature request, it would be great to be able to select multiple keywords so that I could find items that were "White Oak" and "Hewn."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Laza

Re: Ver 2.14: Labels Don't Seem to Properly Select Images
Posted: 26-Jan-2021 09:17   in response to: AntiqueWoodworks in response to: AntiqueWoodworks

Thanks for spotting. I have imported Photoblogger/Story skin libraries because those are more up-to-date, but it seems it needs some further tweaking to work fine with Tiger.

The Filtering and Sort feature can do what you are after. There you can select multiple keywords, and run the filter on them. However, that's true it doesn't search subdirectories, so it might not fit your use case.
AntiqueWoodworks

Re: Ver 2.14: Labels Don't Seem to Properly Select Images
Posted: 26-Jan-2021 18:17   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Thanks for the response. Please let me know when this little bug gets fixed. Thanks so much!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums