This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 14 Jan 21, 23:38 Last Post By: JeffTucker
slidegirl

"Editing" and album after it's been made
Posted: 14 Jan 21, 23:18

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello!

I'm using the Base Skin in the Pimped style. I made my album and have uploaded it to my personal web site. I was made aware of 3 errors which involved changing the names of 3 images and changing the comments.

I changed the name of the images in the album folder and changed the comments in the Jalbum software by opening the project and making the comment changes there while also checking that the name of the images were changed. Then I selected "Make album".

The updated album has deleted these 3 images rather than making the name and comment changes. I then selected "Force Remake" with the same results.

The changes I made look correct in the Explore mode of the project being open in the main window of the Jalbum software, but they are not reflected in the remake of the album files. What should I do differently, short of remaking the entire album from scratch?

Thank you for your time to help me out!
Sherill
JeffTucker

Re: "Editing" and album after it's been made
Posted: 14 Jan 21, 23:38   in response to: slidegirl in response to: slidegirl

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Make sure you're not telling jAlbum to process only updated subdirectories, or anything similarly misguided.

After making the album, does the local preview look right? Be sure to refresh your browser cache while viewing it (CTRL-F5).
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums