This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 2 Jan 21, 12:04 Last Post By: RobM Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
stefan_beck

Error running 23.1 in consolemode on Debian
Posted: 31 Dec 20, 18:47

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,

I tried to run 23.1 in console mode on my Debian 10 desktop because I want to update the JAlbum running headless on my homeserver (also Debian 10).

On my desktop JAlbum (Gui) works and creates the Album (I installed the provided 64bit deb package).

I installed JAlbum.zip in the /home directory under Downloads/jalbum to test if it runs in console mode. I used the same Jap-File that works on the desktop.

I tried -> java -jar JAlbum.jar -projectFile /home/stefan/Server/Stefan/JAlbum/Aktualisierung.jap

jAlbum v23.1 gestartet im Konsolenmodus
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/beans/property/BooleanProperty
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbumUtilities.importProject(JAlbumUtilities.java:32)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbumConsole.<init>(JAlbumConsole.java:61)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbum.main(JAlbum.java:324)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.Main.main(Main.java:45)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.beans.property.BooleanProperty
at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:471)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:589)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)
... 8 more

java --version:
openjdk 11.0.9.1 2020-11-04
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.9.1+1-post-Debian-1deb10u2)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.9.1+1-post-Debian-1deb10u2, mixed mode, sharing)

Any idea,

Thanks,
Stefan

RobM

Re: Error running 23.1 in consolemode on Debian
Posted: 31 Dec 20, 20:07   in response to: stefan_beck in response to: stefan_beck

Are you saying you can’t get your Debian packaged jAlbum to run in console mode?

The zip version of jAlbum does not include JavaFX, that would need to be downloaded from Gluon
stefan_beck

Posted: 2 Jan 21, 11:31   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

Hi,

yes. When I try to run the Debian packaged jAlbum on my desktop, the same error occurs.

stefan@debian-pc:/usr/lib/jalbum$ java -jar ./JAlbum.jar -projectFile /home/stefan/Server/Stefan/JAlbum/Aktualisierung.jap
jAlbum v23.1 gestartet im Konsolenmodus
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/beans/property/BooleanProperty
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbumUtilities.importProject(JAlbumUtilities.java:32)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbumConsole.<init>(JAlbumConsole.java:61)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbum.main(JAlbum.java:324)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.Main.main(Main.java:45)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.beans.property.BooleanProperty
at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:471)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:589)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)
... 8 more

Unfortunately I cannot use the Debian package on my homeserver, because it runs Debian 10 as i386 and there is no JAlbum package provided for i386. Therefore I tried to use the zip version.

RobM

Posted: 2 Jan 21, 12:04   in response to: stefan_beck in response to: stefan_beck

Try installing JavaFX from the Gluon link I posted above, that should get the zip version working.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums