This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 9 Oct 20, 10:34 Last Post By: Laza Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
mpbish

Cards (vertical)
Posted: 9 Oct 20, 00:06

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi there,

Love the story skin, but would it be possible to add "Cards (vertical)" to the options for the thumbnail layout please?

I use the theme for blogging and often have screenshots and other images that the available settings (Masonary and Grid) crop and make it a lot less usable.

I've had to revert back to Photoblogger to use Cards to get the look I'm going for.

ps. while I remember:

Including web links would be great too (the drag and drop type). I'm often blogging about other websites or jalbums.

Many thanks,

Thanks,

Edited by: nomadicmark on 09-Oct-2020 00:18
Laza

Re: Cards (vertical)
Posted: 9 Oct 20, 10:34   in response to: mpbish in response to: mpbish

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Vertical cards layout is unfortunately not yet supported by the current HTML/CSS design. I had to make a javascript library for this effect in Photoblogger, but while in Photoblogger there is just one block of thumbnails exists, in Story the thumbnails are scattered over the whole page, which makes it much harder to make this work in Story.

Add page + Web location adds a custom link. Or you can insert links easily in captions/description with the HTML editor.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums