This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 27-Jul-2020 13:50 Last Post By: RobM
John-Simpson

Making Album - remove 'Open Folder' and 'Upload' icons?
Posted: 27-Jul-2020 13:07

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have never used or been able to use these two buttons. On making an Album they appear but are unusable! Why are they there and can they be removed?

Edited by: John-Simpson on 27-Jul-2020 12:08
Laza

Re: Making Album - remove 'Open Folder' and 'Upload' icons?
Posted: 27-Jul-2020 13:13   in response to: John-Simpson in response to: John-Simpson
Correct
Open Folder is there to open the "Output folder" once the album make has finished, the "Upload" is for uploading. Naturally, if Preferences -> Close progress dialog when done is ON, there's no point in showing any of them. Perhaps we can suggest David to remove them in the future.
John-Simpson

Posted: 27-Jul-2020 13:48   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Laza wrote:
Open Folder is there to open the "Output folder" once the album make has finished, the "Upload" is for uploading. Naturally, if Preferences -> Close progress dialog when done is ON, there's no point in showing any of them. Perhaps we can suggest David to remove them in the future.

I didn't know that existed in preferences!

With my Albums, as soon as an album is made, the Progress Box disappears.

It's not really a problem just thought the interface could be tidied up if is unnecessary. Maybe some people use it and would be upset if it were to go,

Thanks
RobM

Posted: 27-Jul-2020 13:49   in response to: John-Simpson in response to: John-Simpson
Helpful
See here
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums