This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 24-May-2020 16:59 Last Post By: Laza Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
jGromit

Selecting style fails
Posted: 24-May-2020 15:41

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I'm seeing a lot of failures in Photoblogger when changing styles. Start a new project with PB defaults. Now select Sky style. A dialog box about thumbnail sizes appears. It takes two clicks on OK to dismiss the dialog box. And now, the style is back to Simple. Selecting Sky again takes care of it, but if you're not paying attention, the results would be very puzzling.

This seems to occur with any style that triggers the dialog box about thumbnails.

(BTW, I also did this with the settings window open, and managed to crash jAlbum pretty quickly. No error message, just a non-responding app.)
Laza

Re: Selecting style fails
Posted: 24-May-2020 16:59   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Ah, thanks, I've stumbled upon the same error in an another skin, but wasn't aware Photoblogger. It seems if you display a dialog and want to change some of the core settings, jAlbum will completely dump this attempt - I take it thinks the thread has timed out. I solved this in another skins by completely removing such warnings.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums