This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 20 May 20, 09:41 Last Post By: PHJones Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
PHJones

Jupiter Info Page
Posted: 19 May 20, 17:06

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have just changed from PhotoBlogger to Jupiter and I can now put my album on a USB Stick for my relative and it works o/k including displaying images. In PhotoBlogger I could add a new page to Folders to enter text but in Jupiter adding newpage fails with "Unsupported objects excluded from album project". Is there any way this can be be done as you can have an Info page on different levels but the content is the same?
JeffTucker

Re: Jupiter Info Page
Posted: 19 May 20, 17:11   in response to: PHJones in response to: PHJones

Jupiter (and all my other skins) handles this differently. Instead of adding another page, go to Jupiter > Info Page, and explore the options.

The result looks like this - click on the little "info" icon at upper left:

https://jgromit.com/jupiter/noborder/
PHJones

Posted: 20 May 20, 00:00   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

The Info Page on all Levels has identical text but I wanted different text on each level. I might try putting the text/jpegs in a PDF file.
JeffTucker

Posted: 20 May 20, 00:07   in response to: PHJones in response to: PHJones

Sorry, but there's no provision for different info pages at different levels. I suppose adding PDF's would work, though it will be a bit inelegant.
PHJones

Posted: 20 May 20, 09:41   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

I think it will have to do thanks for your help.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums