This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 01-May-2020 13:17 Last Post By: davidekholm Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
kartphoto

Command Line mode and FTP -jAlbum-V20
Posted: 01-May-2020 12:41

Click to reply to this thread Reply
So I managed to upload my album by the command line, but I have some questions if its the right way, and how to change the upload path on the FTP because it upload now everything in the /album/ folder.

java -Xmx800M -jar "C:\Program Files\jAlbum\JAlbum.jar" -directory "C:\Temp\Fotos\jAlbum\import" -protocol ftp -ftpServer localhost -ftpPort 21 -ftpUser username -ftpPassword password -projectFile "C:\Program Files\jAlbum\FTPtest.jap" -uploadAll -updatedDirsOnly true -append
AndreWolff

Re: Command Line mode and FTP -jAlbum-V20
Posted: 01-May-2020 12:56   in response to: kartphoto in response to: kartphoto

I use a much more simple code:

"C:\Program Files\jAlbum\jre64\bin\java.exe" -jar "C:\Program Files\jAlbum\JAlbum.jar" -sameDirectory -projectFile VideoExif_FB_.jap -smartUpload
davidekholm

Re: Command Line mode and FTP -jAlbum-V20
Posted: 01-May-2020 13:17   in response to: kartphoto in response to: kartphoto

Upload once manually to the correct folder using jAlbum's user interface, then save the project and refer to the project file when you upload. Now jAlbum should use the same target directory.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums