This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 9 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 29-Apr-2020 00:42 Last Post By: JeffTucker Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
RobertoZuccari

Problem with Theme
Posted: 25-Apr-2020 11:32

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi everyone
I have a problem with the new Jalbum 20
if I want to import a new Thema for an album, using the usual system from the drop-down menu, the program opens the right web page for me, I download the file that interests me and it ends there, the thema that is imported to my PC is not is integrated into Jalbum.
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks
Roberto
RobM

Re: Problem with Theme
Posted: 25-Apr-2020 11:56   in response to: RobertoZuccari in response to: RobertoZuccari

You need to double click the downloaded skin (theme) to install it.
JeffTucker

Posted: 25-Apr-2020 12:57   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

You can also click and drag that file from File Explorer into the jAlbum window.
AndreWolff

Posted: 25-Apr-2020 15:29   in response to: RobertoZuccari in response to: RobertoZuccari

Which skin are you using?
Does that skin support theme images?
What is the usual system drop down menu, is that the right mouse button context menu where you do select item ‘Select..’?
JeffTucker

Posted: 25-Apr-2020 15:30   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

AndreWolff wrote:
Which skin are you using?
Does that skin support theme images?
What is the usual system drop down menu, is that the right mouse button context menu where you select ‘Select..’?

He's not talking about theme images. He's talking about installing a new skin ("thema").

Please read before posting.
RobM

Posted: 25-Apr-2020 15:45   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Just tried Firefox and that can be configured to semi-automatically install jAlbum skins on downloading them. That is it pops up a dialogue box asking if you want to install it, even though you can check a box to do this automatically.
RobertoZuccari

Posted: 29-Apr-2020 00:35   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

Do'nt work
RobertoZuccari

Posted: 29-Apr-2020 00:36   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

So it doesn't work
RobertoZuccari

Posted: 29-Apr-2020 00:37   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

I can't import any skin, I only have the schins I had before updating the product
JeffTucker

Posted: 29-Apr-2020 00:42   in response to: RobertoZuccari in response to: RobertoZuccari

Do a complete uninstall and reinstall of jAlbum. Do not skip any steps. Do not try to second-guess anything:

https://jalbum.net/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=35746
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums