This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 28-Mar-2020 14:39 Last Post By: jGromit Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
hspagnolo

French translation for 2.8.4
Posted: 24-Mar-2020 08:33

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi Laza,

Please find attached French translations for 2.8.4. Which when installing still provides the French version 2.8.1 (I upload 2.8.2 March 3).

Regards
Henri
Laza

Re: French translation for 2.8.4
Posted: 24-Mar-2020 12:03   in response to: hspagnolo in response to: hspagnolo

Sorry Henry, I can't find your translation for 2.8.2 from March 3. However this version has only 2 lines removed relative to my current version.
jGromit

Posted: 24-Mar-2020 13:02   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Laza wrote:
Sorry Henry, I can't find your translation for 2.8.2 from March 3.

That's my fault. When I see a new translation for a new skin version, I delete the older one, so we don't end up with 47 translation threads for old versions.

In fact, I would suggest to your translators that instead of starting a new thread for a new version translation, they just maintain one thread, e.g., French translation for Photoblogger, and edit it when there's a new version, replacing the attached file.
hspagnolo

Posted: 24-Mar-2020 13:12   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

No problems Laza and I will follow JGromit advice for the next versions.

Have a nice day and regards
Henri
ronvanrossum

Posted: 28-Mar-2020 08:02   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

@jGromit: I tried you suggestion once with the Dutch translation, but as soon as someone replies to you post you can no longer edit your initial post.

Ron

Edit after your reply: You nailed it!

Edited by: ronvanrossum on 28-Mar-2020 14:24
jGromit

Posted: 28-Mar-2020 13:53   in response to: ronvanrossum in response to: ronvanrossum

Ah, yes, I had forgotten about that. I have the keys to the forum kingdom, and I managed to find that setting in the forum software. I've changed it so that you can always edit your posts. Give it a try by editing your post, the one to which I'm replying!

I don't think this change will have any bad consequences. This isn't a political argument forum, in which people try to "spike" the discussion by changing history. ;)
jGromit

Posted: 28-Mar-2020 14:39   in response to: ronvanrossum in response to: ronvanrossum

ronvanrossum wrote:
Edit after your reply: You nailed it!

Excellent!

If you ever need to have a thread "cleaned up," for example by removing replies that aren't relevant any longer, just let me know. Quick work.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums