This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 06-Feb-2020 05:06 Last Post By: quickniki Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
quickniki

1:1 button "disappears" once gallery is uploaded.
Posted: 04-Feb-2020 23:42

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello.

I recently updated jAlbum and the Tiger skin. In the last two galleries I created (this past Sunday), I see the 1:1 button when I preview the galleries through jAlbum, however once they get uploaded to the server, the following occurs:

Viewing in Safari, the 1:1 button has disappeared altogether. It's the only one that doesn't show, the rest are ok. See here:

https://www.vroomfoto.com/gall_comp_race-events_5-20/2020_cavcl/album/index.html

In Chrome, the button is there initially, but if I click on it to change the image size, it also disappears at that point.

I never had this before. I began using the Tiger skin in late-2019 and in the time since, I've recreated dozens and dozens of my galleries going back to 2004 and they all function perfectly. So something has changed since the updates I made.

And in case you're wondering, in the parameters for the Control Bar, I DO NOT have a check beside "Hide the "fit screen/1:1 button". I never had this checked before as I like that option for my visitors.

Any help would be appreciated :-)

Thank you!
Paolo
Laza

Re: 1:1 button "disappears" once gallery is uploaded.
Posted: 05-Feb-2020 14:07   in response to: quickniki in response to: quickniki
Correct
I've just fixed this bug and will be available with the new version (soon).
quickniki

Re: 1:1 button "disappears" once gallery is uploaded.
Posted: 06-Feb-2020 05:06   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Wonderful, thank you Laza!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums