This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 3 Nov 19, 16:58 Last Post By: Laza Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
bergdev

Clicking on map pushpin moves the map away from the and opens a photo there
Posted: 2 Nov 19, 22:58

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have 90 photos distributed in clusters in New Mexico and Colorado. Flat file structure because it's only 90 photos.

http://bergdev.com/PhotoAlbums/2019/CONM/#img=IMGP2497-Pano.jpg

Map feature is enabled. When I click on the map icon, the map opens up and, the first time, a pushpin for each photo slides down from the top and settles on its presumed location. That part seems to work well.

I have to zoom way in to resolve a set of pushpins for photos in one area, for example, where we hung out for a few days.

Once I am zoomed in, I can click on other pushpins and bring up the photo for that location. Great!

However, when I navigate to another location, which involves zooming way out and then back into another location, the map gets into a weird mode. When I click on a pushpin, it brings up a photo, but the wrong one. In fact, it's from a photo from a completely different place. And the map slides over to some other location, that may or may not have anything to do with the location of the wrong photo.

It's like the location collection is not being mapped correctly (hash map, not map map), indexing into the wrong one? Of course, I have no idea - just speculating.

BTW, thanks for writing all those awesome skins. I have used Chameleon and Turtle for many years. So far, my first use of Lucid is going pretty well.

Edited by: bergdev on 02-Nov-2019 23:01

Edited by: bergdev on 02-Nov-2019 23:04
Laza

Re: Clicking on map pushpin moves the map away from the and opens a photo there
Posted: 3 Nov 19, 16:58   in response to: bergdev in response to: bergdev

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I will check out this, thanks!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums