This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 20-Oct-2019 13:57 Last Post By: jGromit Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
AndreWolff

Only part of the image is displayed in the Light-box
Posted: 19-Oct-2019 12:19

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment ProjectorLB.PNG (2.2 MB)
My Projector test album does not show the whole image in the Lightbox, see attached screendump.

What do I wrongly?
jGromit

Re: Only part of the image is displayed in the Light-box
Posted: 19-Oct-2019 14:03   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

There's no lifeboat.zip file with the album, so no one can see the settings you're using. We're not going to spend our time guessing.
AndreWolff

Posted: 20-Oct-2019 10:01   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

I see it too on my iPad, see enclosed screenshot.
The used project file is also enclosed.
jGromit

Posted: 20-Oct-2019 13:57   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

Laza, the skin has trouble with large image bounds (1920x1080 in this case), large pano images (5:1, attached), and Projector > Lightbox > Main image > Original (1:1) size. That's not a surprise - when dealing with large pano's, a user shouldn't be making that selection.

But Project > Lightbox > Main image > Fit vertically (panorama) also produces a bad image display - I never get an actual, horizontally scrollable pano with that setting.

The only setting that works is Projector > Lightbox > Main image > Fit both dimensions.

The Cover setting is awful with almost any images. What's the intent of that choice?
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums