This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 24-Oct-2019 20:58 Last Post By: jGromit Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Tervuren

projector skin
Posted: 05-Oct-2019 06:03

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I can't disable the download button in projector skin anyone has any idea ? I have tried every step possible, still no luck, I wonder if this is bug or I am missing something?.
Laza

Re: projector skin
Posted: 05-Oct-2019 11:45   in response to: Tervuren in response to: Tervuren

The download button is automatically generated if you include the originals. You can disable this either by not including originals - I see no point in including them if there's no link to them - or by turning off "Show "Download" button" on the "Settings / Projector / Lightbox / Captions/Buttons" panel.
Tervuren

Posted: 24-Oct-2019 18:18   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

thanks a lot for the tip, I am getting this error message:

java.net.MalformedURLException
at java.base/java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbumFrame.openInBrowser(JAlbumFrame.java:2442)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JPublishWizard$PublishStep.doAfterUploadAlbum(JPublishWizard.java:2177)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JPublishWizard$PublishStep.access$1400(JPublishWizard.java:839)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JPublishWizard$PublishStep$19.run(JPublishWizard.java:2040)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
... 7 more

jGromit

Posted: 24-Oct-2019 20:58   in response to: Tervuren in response to: Tervuren

Once the album has been created, the skin's work is finished. The error you're getting appears to be coming from the uploading routine, and the skin isn't involved in that at all. After uploading, jAlbum tries to open the album from its server location. Can you give us a link to the published album? Maybe there's something odd about its name.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums