Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

Permlink Replies: 58 - Pages: 4 [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] - Last Post: 23 Oct 19, 21:28 Last Post By: JeffTucker Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
davidekholm

Re: Lucid skin testing
Posted: 15 Oct 19, 20:02   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff
Thanks. I'll inform Laza about that.
JeffTucker

Posted: 15 Oct 19, 20:13   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff
So, which image causes the crash? Attach that original image.
AndreWolff

Posted: 16 Oct 19, 09:43   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff
It seems to be independent of the processed images: if I exclude the last 4 images, I see the crash at 11 of 13.

The Projector skin crashes too with the same type of error.

I see the same with the Photoblogger, but I could make that album without problems in the past.

I see no problems with 8 other skins I used to make that test album, see here.

Edited by: AndreWolff on 16-Oct-2019 09:47
JeffTucker

Posted: 16 Oct 19, 14:36   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff
I know which image is the problem. But you need to learn how to go through the simple process of elimination to figure it out for yourself.

This is Debugging 101, and it's not complicated - exclude all the images, include the first one, make the album, include the second one, make the album, include the third one, make the album, etc., until you figure it out. You shouldn't need this kind of hand-holding.

Laza and David, I'll send you the image - check your email. I don't have the tools right now to examine the image in any detail, so I don't know why the ConstrainRatioFilter is choking on it.
AndreWolff

Posted: 16 Oct 19, 18:31   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza
Attachment CustomCode.PNG (681.3 KB)
Attachment UploadError.PNG (18.2 KB)
Well Laza, after I removed the image which caused the crash, I could make the test album, see here. I did not attach the original problem image, because I understand you got that already from jGromit.

I see at least 4 other problems:

The first thumb is a weblocation, but that is not displayed.

The initial zoom level has no effect as you can see if you click on the Map button. The default zoom level was 20 and I tried 10, 5, 4,3, 2 and 1 all without any effect.

I tried to add two links via the Custom code BODY section, see screen-shot.
You see there the text “Will be added at the end of the page”, but as you can see in my test album, it is added at the top of the page.

The added links are not working, if you move the mouse to the link, the link is hidden. Adding z-index:9999; did not help and adding two line breaks to bring the text below the header bar did not help either.

Edit:

After I tried to correct the spelling error in my link, I got a crash (see also screenshot):
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: protocol_version
	at java.base/sun.security.ssl.Alert.createSSLException(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.security.ssl.Alert.createSSLException(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.security.ssl.Alert$AlertConsumer.consume(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLTransport.decode(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.decode(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readHandshakeRecord(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream0(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
	at net.jalbum.resty.web.Content.addContent(Content.java:43)
	at net.jalbum.resty.web.Resty.doPOSTOrPUT(Resty.java:337)
	at net.jalbum.resty.web.RobustResty.text(RobustResty.java:24)
	at net.jalbum.resty.web.RobustResty.text(RobustResty.java:15)
	at net.jalbum.resty.web.Resty.text(Resty.java:228)
	at se.datadosen.jalbum.JPublishWizard$DiskSpaceReporter.lambda$new$0(JPublishWizard.java:2544)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by: AndreWolff on 16-Oct-2019 18:34

Edited by: AndreWolff on 16-Oct-2019 18:47
JeffTucker

Posted: 16 Oct 19, 20:33   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff
Given that a Lucid album starts with the slide images, with the thumbnails as more of an afterthought, web locations probably shouldn't be supported at all. It doesn't really make any sense to have a web location that's accessible only from a thumbstrip that's subordinate to the lightbox.

The skin can either just ignore them, which is what it appears to be doing now (though a thumbnail and slide image are being generated for both by the core), or actually force-exclude them - I've started doing that in my skins, to make it clear that an object isn't being ignored because of a bug, but intentionally.
JeffTucker

Posted: 16 Oct 19, 21:00   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker
The map function needs work. If there's only one image that's geo-tagged, I get a map for that one image, with a proper zoom level. But if there's more than one image, I get a map of the entire western hemisphere, no matter what else I do.
Laza

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 08:40   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker
Yes, the map has been reworked already. Sorry guys, this hasn't been tested properly.

The weblocations supposed to appear only in the folder tree, but I think there's no point in mixing them with normal images.

Also, code to page bottom and such might be removed. It's a full screen layout and there's no place for extra content. Maybe with "position: fixed", but that might trigger usability errors while swiping.
JeffTucker

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 13:10   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza
Laza wrote:
The weblocations supposed to appear only in the folder tree, but I think there's no point in mixing them with normal images.

I don't think I'd bother with them there, either. Lucid is not a skin someone should be using to make an "album of albums," or some sort of quasi-home page. Since the visitor isn't starting out on a page of thumbnails, web locations don't make much sense.

Also, code to page bottom and such might be removed. It's a full screen layout and there's no place for extra content. Maybe with "position: fixed", but that might trigger usability errors while swiping.

I agree - that's out of place in this kind of skin. Extra body material is fine on an index page, but trying to accommodate it on a full-screen/lightbox page is just asking for trouble. And users won't just add a line of text - they'll try adding mountains of material (like tide tables to accompany a photo of the ocean ;) ), and you'll be chasing down the problems forever. Give them a place to add some CSS, and leave it at that.
AndreWolff

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 14:22   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza
I noticed that clicking with the mouse on a slide image has no effect.

I think you should use that clci to show the next image.

Edit:

I see on the Light-box tab a check-mark Navigation / 'Click for next' which is set, but it has apparently no effect.

I see too that my weblocation is displayed in the Folders menu,which is good I think. I see there too the link to a home page.

Edited by: AndreWolff on 17-Oct-2019 14:36
AndreWolff

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 18:44   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza
Attachment PC_View.PNG (822.9 KB)
Attachment iPadView.jpg (477.8 KB)
Attachment FullyOniPad.PNG (3.7 MB)
With my lucid test album I get distorted images on my iPad, see enclosed screenshot iPadView. Compare that with PC result PC_View.

Compare that with the result of the Fully skin, see attachement FullyOniPad.

Edited by: AndreWolff on 17-Oct-2019 18:52
Laza

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 09:24   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff
Sorry, I've fixed that too. Thanks for your efforts! I should have released the beta versions along the way, so you don't bump up errors fixed already.
AndreWolff

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 09:37   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza
Laza wrote:
Sorry, I've fixed that too. Thanks for your efforts! I should have released the beta versions along the way, so you don't bump up errors fixed already.
I installed the newest version, but now I can't make an album at all, I get error:

java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException:C:users\andre\AppData\Roaming\Jalbum\Skins\Lucid\index.htt

Edit:

Folder C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\JAlbum\skins\Lucid was empty!

This might be a problem of jAlbum version 19.0.6

After I installed Lucid again, de follder was filled in the correct way.

However the problem with one of my images is not solved, I get a crash:
An unexpected error occurred. Please see detailed description below:

java.awt.image.RasterFormatException: (x + width) is outside raster
	at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.IntegerInterleavedRaster.createWritableChild(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.image.BufferedImage.getSubimage(Unknown Source)
	at lucid.ConstrainRatioFilter.doFilter(ConstrainRatioFilter.java:100)
	at lucid.ConstrainRatioFilter.filter(ConstrainRatioFilter.java:90)
	at se.datadosen.jalbum.AlbumBean.processFilters(AlbumBean.java:4147)
	at se.datadosen.jalbum.AlbumBean$StandardImageProcessor.processImage(AlbumBean.java:5956)
	at se.datadosen.jalbum.AlbumBean$StandardImageProcessor.processImages(AlbumBean.java:5732)
	at se.datadosen.jalbum.AlbumBean$ImageProcessingTask.call(AlbumBean.java:5662)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by: AndreWolff on 18-Oct-2019 11:16
Laza

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 11:34   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff
Sorry, this is not the new version still.
AndreWolff

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 11:36   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza
Attachment LucidF12Console.PNG (290.9 KB)
Indeed not any problems I saw was solved!

I see also console errors, see enclosed screenshot.

Edited by: AndreWolff on 18-Oct-2019 11:37
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums