This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 20 Jun 19, 10:24 Last Post By: RobM Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
grrrldoc

Albums created with jalbum.net not in projects list
Posted: 19 Jun 19, 23:39

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi all,

I am totally confused.... I have many completed album projects listed in my jalbum.net that are not listed under my projects when I go to the jalbum website...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
JeffTucker

Re: Albums created with jalbum.net not in projects list
Posted: 19 Jun 19, 23:52   in response to: grrrldoc in response to: grrrldoc
Helpful
I'm assuming you mean that the projects aren't listed in the jAlbum desktop application. That list on the left is only a "most recent projects" list. It doesn't magically search your entire hard drive for all projects that you have ever created. Choose File, Open, and open one of the "missing" projects - the next time you launch jAlbum, you will see it listed.

You can also sort the list alphabetically, rather than chronologically, and under Tools, Preferences, General, you can tell the application how many recent projects to show.
grrrldoc

Posted: 20 Jun 19, 00:05   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Thank you!!!!
RobM

Posted: 20 Jun 19, 10:24   in response to: grrrldoc in response to: grrrldoc

You can see all of the projects in the ‘My albums’ folder by using the project gallery
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums