This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 17 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 31 May 19, 20:30 Last Post By: AndreWolff Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
AndreWolff

Re: How to change the colors of an svg icon via a htt file?
Posted: 31 May 19, 20:08   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Click to reply to this thread Reply
jGromit wrote:
It has to be rootOutputDirectory when you're in init.bsh.
Sorry I don't understand this: as far as I understand it, there is only one rootOutputDirectory, but this file slidePage.js has also to be generated in all folder directories.
JeffTucker

Posted: 31 May 19, 20:26   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

The outputDirectory is relative to the folder you're currently processing. When you're in init.bsh, you haven't started processing any folders, not even the top level. There is only rootOutputDirectory. It has always been like this.

If you're generating SVG files, you don't actually want different colors at different folder levels, do you? Don't you want just one color for the entire album? So just generate it once, from init.bsh.

I don't know why you're even discussing slidePage.js. What does that have to do with changing the colors of an SVG icon?
AndreWolff

Posted: 31 May 19, 20:30   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

jGromit wrote:
I don't know why you're even discussing slidePage.js. What does that have to do with changing the colors of an SVG icon?
Nothing, but this is the other extra template file I am using, so I thought I put them both in init.bsh, but that is apparantly a mistake.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums