This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 7 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 02-Oct-2019 23:09 Last Post By: PhilippeCharles Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
PhilippeCharles

Projector skin - Improvement - New color setting needed for menu text
Posted: 28-Apr-2019 10:08

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I am currently trying to use Projector with the "Gray" color theme. I am using the gray color as background to be as neutral as possible when looking at the photos.

The problem is that currently the color setting for text is both used for all texts (e.g. folder name) and the menu text; with the default color settings of the "Gray" color scheme (#cccccc), the menu text is hardly visible (see attached screenshot).

So in this case I would need a different color setting for the menu text, if I want to keep the color setting for all the other texts. It make sense to have a specific setting for this menu color, as the menu background color is different from the other text elements.

Another possibility to solve this issue, would be that the menu text color is set by default as the button text color, i.e.:
  • Button background color = menu text color.
  • Button text color = menu background color.

Edited by: PhilippeCharles on 28-Apr-2019 10:13
Laza

Re: Projector skin - Improvement - New color setting needed for menu text
Posted: 28-Apr-2019 12:05   in response to: PhilippeCharles in response to: PhilippeCharles

Try changing "Couleur lien" Both text color and reverse text color can't be light.
PhilippeCharles

Posted: 29-Apr-2019 08:05   in response to: PhilippeCharles in response to: PhilippeCharles

Hello Laza,

Changing "Couleur lien" ("Color link") does not work.

Actually, I checked with an image editor the actual color, and the menu text is the one used for general text (#cccccc in my case which is used only for this setting).
Laza

Posted: 29-Apr-2019 08:41   in response to: PhilippeCharles in response to: PhilippeCharles

Sorry, the "Reverse text" is not even present in Projector - that solution works in Photoblogger. :) I will take a look into this.
PhilippeCharles

Posted: 29-Apr-2019 14:31   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Thanks ... sorry to add quite some work on your backlog with all these feedbacks ;-).
PhilippeCharles

Posted: 11-May-2019 22:41   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Hello Laza,
It looks like you have also made some changes regarding this issue in the last release 1.3.3, but this is not documented in the readme file.
The fact is that my menu looks now much better than before, with the "Gray" color theme.

Could you please confirm what has been changed? Thank you for your support.
Laza

Posted: 12-May-2019 14:38   in response to: PhilippeCharles in response to: PhilippeCharles

Yes, sometimes I forget adding every change in the readme.
PhilippeCharles

Posted: 02-Oct-2019 23:09   in response to: PhilippeCharles in response to: PhilippeCharles

Issue fixed with an update of the "Projector" skin => closed.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums