This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 09-Apr-2019 11:29 Last Post By: Laza Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Merlin2504

Folder date is displayed incorrectly
Posted: 05-Apr-2019 10:03

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I do not see the forest for the trees anymore.
After much experimentation in recent weeks, the setting of the date displays of the folders has changed. Previously, the date of the event (shooting date) was under the folder. Now the creation date of the folder is in it.
Where can I change this again correctly?

Greetings Klaus

PS: if that's right again, I'll take a break. Think I've annoyed you enough the last few weeks.
There are still construction sites in my galleries,
such as:
1. Umlauts in the Online Shopping Cart (Feedback Form)
2. The search for new images, I'll disable synonymous first.
3. Slider on the start page (thumbnails)

Become a development watch the evolution of the skins first. It is also difficult for me without the right knowledge to express myself correctly.
Laza

Re: Folder date is displayed incorrectly
Posted: 05-Apr-2019 10:44   in response to: Merlin2504 in response to: Merlin2504

This is the folder caption, so this can be changed under "Settings / Photoblogger / Sections / Folder / ${folderModDate}" = "Folder date". I know it's a bit hard to follow, especially that the same setting can be found on the "Settings / Photoblogger / Header / Folder title" page too. Unfortunately, jAlbum handles only one of these - just realized now -, and I will have to remove one and add a pointer instead where to look for this setting.

1. Umlauts in file names are replaced with encoded strings in the feedback email. This is necessary otherwise the links will not work. I suggested to use plain file names and use the "Title" to add the umlauts.

2. Search for new images work for me and the sample album you made didn't contain any new images. I will check this problem again.

3. This is not an error - this is how the skin works (and worked before). I'm afraid adding even more controls for this special case might bring even more complexity.

This is a small firm - I do skin development alone beside my other tasks. We have no testing department either. I've uploaded the new version one week before I released 2.0, but received the most feedback only after releasing the sharp version. Still I think we do a good job in responding to user feedback, especially if you compare with large software companies. :)
Merlin2504

Posted: 05-Apr-2019 11:10   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Laza: First of all, I do not want to criticize anything here. Unfortunately, I do not always know what Google translates, that it may be wrong. Especially the grammar.
Your commitment and support is unique and demands a lot of respect

To the error folder date:
I can stop what I want, it will not be taken over. If I created the album, the mistake is back in it. And when I open the settings again, is again the wrong setting "Date of the last change" in it? My settings, see screenshot.

To the other points:
Meanwhile, it is not so important to me and I will disable this first. On occasion, I look at these again then exactly.

To the umlauts:
That probably depends on the code in the online shopping cart. Otherwise, my galleries have been renamed 64th and 65th sessions by now. There are no spaces and umlauts anymore.

<!-- items:start -->
<form class="inline">
	<select name="type" size="1">
		<option name="Bild-glaenzend10x15">10&times;15cm(&euro;0.70)</option>
		<option name="Bild-glaenzend13x18">13&times;18cm(&euro;0.90)</option>
		<option name="Bild-glaenzend20x30">20&times;30cm(&euro;3.80)</option>
		<option name="Bild-matt10x15">10&times;15cm(&euro;0.70)</option>
		<option name="Bild-matt13x18">13&times;18cm(&euro;0.90)</option>
		<option name="Bild-matt20x30">20&times;30cm(&euro;3.80)</option>
		<option name="DVD-Galerie">DVD-Galerie(&euro;6.00)</option> 		
	</select>
	<input type="number" name="copies" min="1" value="1" title=„Anzahl“ /> 

</form>

<!-- items:stop -->

Merlin2504

Posted: 05-Apr-2019 18:12   in response to: Merlin2504 in response to: Merlin2504

I can do what I want, I can not change the folder date. Each time the setting jumps back to the "last change".

What could be the fault that the folders do not take over the date of the camera?

Edited by: Merlin2504 on 08-Apr-2019 09:07
Merlin2504

Posted: 09-Apr-2019 09:25   in response to: Merlin2504 in response to: Merlin2504

Done, the date "camera data" is entered in the header.
Laza

Posted: 09-Apr-2019 11:29   in response to: Merlin2504 in response to: Merlin2504
Helpful
In 2.2 I have removed the duplicate box (Header / Header, Sections / Folders), so probably it won't mess things up anymore.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums