This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 0 - Pages: 1 Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
crollinsphoto

Different shipping fees
Posted: 10-Feb-2019 22:41

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Got a problem. My photolab has all of a sudden implemented postage and handling for drop shipments. So if I place an order it is the regular fee which I have in my album, BUT if the customer wants the images to come directly to them it is a totally different fee based on the number and sizes of photos and it is more expensive. What I was wanting to do is only charge the regular postage and handling for those who want to meet me to get their print orders. But for those who live out of state and pretty far from me, they could select "drop ship" and it would be a different fee that the lab charges (and it would be a figure I put in myself). Otherwise, I would have to add the drop shipment fee in addition to the regular one I set up, making it so expensive it would be ridiculous. OR I charge so much for each print to cover the cost of drop shipment if they happen to want that service.

There are no professional labs near me so everything has to be ordered online out of state. So question is, can Turtle do that? Let me add another postage and handling they can select?
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums