This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 18 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 03-Jan-2019 23:51 Last Post By: davidekholm Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
davidekholm

Re: Too many authetification failure
Posted: 02-Jan-2019 20:51   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I'd be very interested in hearing what connection type you've set up in FileZilla if it works there. If you set up the same connection type in jAlbum then it should really work as well in jAlbum as in FileZilla. If not, let me know!
danamel

Posted: 02-Jan-2019 23:19   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

Hello David,

I do not know if gepeto will answer you but as I am also at the host 1and1 IONOS I had the same problem but easy to solve. On the French forum I already replied to this member but apparently he did not understand.
For security reasons the host has changed the server names. Before they were of the form ftp.domainname.com and are now of the form homexxxxxxxxx.1and1-data.host
where the x's are a series of numbers.
And the protocol went from ftp to sftp
Filezilla always works with old coordinates not the jAlbum ftp that only works with the new coordinates.
karlmistelberger

Posted: 03-Jan-2019 06:56   in response to: danamel in response to: danamel

danamel wrote:
I do not know if gepeto will answer you but as I am also at the host 1and1 IONOS I had the same problem but easy to solve.

They have some nice help pages: https://www.ionos.fr/assistance/hebergement/ftp-ssh-webdav/
davidekholm

Posted: 03-Jan-2019 23:51   in response to: danamel in response to: danamel

Thank you danamel!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums