This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 30-Oct-2018 11:59 Last Post By: davidekholm Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
AndreWolff

folder property panel
Posted: 29-Oct-2018 18:06

Click to reply to this thread Reply
In the new release notes read:

Remembers width of folder property panel if "Remember window size and position" is checked under Preferences

I think the text should read as:

Remembers width of folder property panel if "Remember last window position and size" is checked under Preferences

But please explain what the folder property panel is.

edi:

It is apparently not the right panel with the Theme image, because the width of this panel is in the release candidate not remembered,

Edited by: AndreWolff on 29-Oct-2018 18:08
davidekholm

Re: folder property panel
Posted: 29-Oct-2018 18:28   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff
Correct
AndreWolff wrote:
In the new release notes read:

Remembers width of folder property panel if "Remember window size and position" is checked under Preferences

I think the text should read as:

Remembers width of folder property panel if "Remember last window position and size" is checked under Preferences

But please explain what the folder property panel is.

edi:

It is apparently not the right panel with the Theme image, because the width of this panel is in the release candidate not remembered,

Text adjusted. It IS the panel to the right of the thumbnails, and it's being remembered in the sharp v17 release.

AndreWolff

Posted: 29-Oct-2018 18:47   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

davidekholm wrote:
It IS the panel to the right of the thumbnails, and it's being remembered in the sharp v17 release.
Yes I see!

I thougth there was never a difference in specifications of the last release candidate and the released version!

I am still waiting for your comment to this feature request.

Edit:

The release notes page starts with jAlbum 16

Edited by: AndreWolff on 29-Oct-2018 19:29

Edited by: AndreWolff on 29-Oct-2018 19:32
davidekholm

Posted: 30-Oct-2018 11:59   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

AndreWolff wrote:
davidekholm wrote:
It IS the panel to the right of the thumbnails, and it's being remembered in the sharp v17 release.
Yes I see!

I thougth there was never a difference in specifications of the last release candidate and the released version!

You're basically right, but I judge that there is a really low risk for breaking stuff by making a certain change (like this one) I dare to do it without releasing yet another release candidate.

I am still waiting for your comment to this feature request.

I've commented now.

The release notes page starts with jAlbum 16

Thanks. Anders has taken care of that now.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums