This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 15 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 26-Jan-2021 13:21 Last Post By: AndreWolff Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
AndreWolff

Re: Use cursor to define Theme image cropping and focus area
Posted: 26-Jan-2021 13:04   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment EditThemeImage.png (215.2 KB)
Attachment 1200x600.png (238.2 KB)
Attachment 120x608.png (231.6 KB)
davidekholm wrote:
Try a core update to v23.1.3 now. It has a new "Edit..." context menu for the folder theme image selector that brings up a larger version now.
Thanks for your effort!

This is better, but that is not what I had in mind. You can now only shift the cropping area up or down, see attached screen shot.

I proposed above to combine the edit en crop focus function in a new graphical window like you showed in the new Edit function, but it should be possible to drag the 4 corners of the cropping area to exactly the part of the picture you like to use as theme image.

For an album with folders, it should of course be possible to save the result per folder.

Edit

I see now that a cropping size of 120x60 gives the same result as 1200x600, see enclosed screen shots. I think that is weird.

Edited by: AndreWolff on 26-Jan-2021 13:17
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums