This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 15-Oct-2018 10:44 Last Post By: davidekholm Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
graverholt

Mix on page
Posted: 14-Oct-2018 15:51

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Is it not possible to make a site with a mixture of text and (several) galleries?

Edited by: RobM on 14-Oct-2018 15:48
Moved to General forum as the question is not about the jAlbum website
RobM

Re: Mix on page
Posted: 14-Oct-2018 16:48   in response to: graverholt in response to: graverholt

It is possible, years ago I used jAlbum to make the whole of my old site, galleries and web pages. You need to know HTML and CSS and you need to use a skin that supports page templates. You create your own HTML pages using blank templates, the same thing as used for About, Contact, Site map pages.
graverholt

Posted: 14-Oct-2018 19:30   in response to: graverholt in response to: graverholt

Which skins do that?
AndreWolff

Posted: 14-Oct-2018 19:34   in response to: graverholt in response to: graverholt

graverholt wrote:
Which skins do that?
Among others the Slide Show 4 skin, the PhotoSwipe skin and the FancyBox skin
graverholt

Posted: 14-Oct-2018 20:19   in response to: graverholt in response to: graverholt

Slide Show 4.jaskin looks perfect. As far as I can see, both I and visitors can add comments.
But when I click Install, it lets me download "Slide Show 4.jaskin" and what do I do with that file?
RobM

Posted: 14-Oct-2018 20:44   in response to: graverholt in response to: graverholt

graverholt wrote:
Slide Show 4.jaskin looks perfect. As far as I can see, both I and visitors can add comments.
But when I click Install, it lets me download "Slide Show 4.jaskin" and what do I do with that file?
Double click it
davidekholm

Posted: 15-Oct-2018 10:44   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

RobM wrote:
graverholt wrote:
Double click it

Or drop it onto jAlbum

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums