This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 14-Mar-2018 22:52 Last Post By: jpalik Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
jpalik

Transparent background to Album Title and Album Description
Posted: 06-Mar-2018 19:45

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment Banner Title.jpg (228.4 KB)
I am using the Tiger skin in jAlbum 15.2. Where and how do I create a transparent background to Album Title and Album Description?

See the attached screen shot.

Thank you in advance

Jim
jGromit

Re: Transparent background to Album Title and Album Description
Posted: 06-Mar-2018 20:32   in response to: jpalik in response to: jpalik

Not sure I understand. Do you want to get rid of the entire theme image? Or do you just want to get rid of the semi-transparent dimming background on the title and description, leaving only white text on the theme image?

Edit: If it's the latter you're after, go to Tiger > Custom code > CSS, and enter this:
.hero .hero-image header {background:none;}
If you also want to get rid of the dimming background when mouse-hovering:
.hero .hero-image header, .hero .hero-image header:hover {background:none;}
jpalik

Posted: 07-Mar-2018 17:06   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Thank you jGromit, Perfect.

Is there a way to restrict the width of the info panel and control bar to 1000 px wide. I would like to force the thumbnails and captions and titles to stay within the left and right side of the image regardless on the screen size. The image width is currently 1000 px.

If would be great if there was also a way to fix the distance above and below the image to a defined number of pixels.

Now the control bar and the info panel adjust to the screen size of the monitor.

Thank you in advance. You are always helpful.

Jim
jGromit

Posted: 07-Mar-2018 17:31   in response to: jpalik in response to: jpalik

jpalik wrote:
Is there a way to restrict the width of the info panel and control bar to 1000 px wide. I would like to force the thumbnails and captions and titles to stay within the left and right side of the image regardless on the screen size. The image width is currently 1000 px.

The info panel size is defined as a percentage of the viewport width, with a percentage offset to center it. I suspect that changing it to a fixed size would be difficult, and if you try to apply a max-width to it, it doesn't center properly.

If would be great if there was also a way to fix the distance above and below the image to a defined number of pixels.

I would have thought that the settings under Tiger > Lightbox > Main image > Images would control that, but the Padding setting doesn't seem to have any effect, as far as I can tell. I'll have to leave that one to Laza.
jpalik

Posted: 14-Mar-2018 22:52   in response to: jpalik in response to: jpalik

Thank jGromit
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums