This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 05-Feb-2018 15:16 Last Post By: aliweber Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
aliweber

External link – how does it work?
Posted: 04-Feb-2018 11:05

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I thought I can add an external link to a picture. My expectation is that if I double klick on the picture a new tab will be opened in the browser but my original picture is still shown in my skin.

But it works different. If I come to the picture with the external link the external link is directly shown in the skin but not the original picture.

Is it a buck in the skin or is it the desired process?

external link is shown not the original picture - why?
Laza

Re: External link – how does it work?
Posted: 04-Feb-2018 13:37   in response to: aliweber in response to: aliweber

Double-click is not supported in the browsers.

External link can show external pages (instead of the picture) within the lightbox (just add the link - no A tag), a youtube video (or other iframe content) or any custom HTML code.
aliweber

Re: External link – how does it work?
Posted: 05-Feb-2018 15:16   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Hi Laza,
many thanks for your fast answer. From my perspective it would be great to have the possibility to launch an external side from the original image, however that could be realized. The External link can show external pages (instead of the picture) within the lightbox is nice, but it would be great to have both approaches available in your skin. Do you see a way to realize both approaches?
Kind regards
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums