This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 29-Nov-2017 23:42 Last Post By: RJLaBella Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
RJLaBella

A different thumbnail screen request
Posted: 28-Nov-2017 18:02

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment Capture.JPG (174.1 KB)
Is it possible to have an option to show the album thumbnail page in a "Track" or "ribbon" style? The "lightbox" format of most skins is getting a little old and a style like this might provide a fresh/modern look.

See attached image for an example.
jGromit

Re: A different thumbnail screen request
Posted: 29-Nov-2017 17:09   in response to: RJLaBella in response to: RJLaBella

That wouldn't be a modification of Turtle - that would be an entirely new skin.

Hasn't been updated in a while, but take a look at Cement.

But even that one uses a "lightbox" effect for the slide images. Not sure what you're looking for in that department.
RJLaBella

Re: A different thumbnail screen request
Posted: 29-Nov-2017 23:42   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Looking for a thumbnail view where all the images are presented with no separating space between the images & rows.

The user specifies the thumbnail height and all images are presented at that height butted together in a "ribbon". Currently Lightroom Classic CC "web" view creates a style like this called "Track Gallery" - it is a really striking presentation.

You can see a sample of the style on my website http://www.rjlabellaphotos.com/Favorites.htm. I actually converted all my portfolio albums to this style via LR, but it doesn't scale well with large # of images, and the update/maintenance process is cumbersome. Turtle is MUCH more robust offering tons of options, so I will be converting everything back to Turtle shortly - BUT I would love to be able to use one of your skins that could do this.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums