This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 11 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 13-Dec-2017 19:07 Last Post By: AndreWolff Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
WCICellars

Hydrogen - Changing text on top
Posted: 20-Nov-2017 22:54

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I'm adding a second, simple, photo gallery of people using our product and Hydrogen seemed to work really well. The top has a Title, a smaller description, and a navigation area in the top right (like Mobile).

How do I edit this section? I'm lost :) Thanks!
jimberry

Re: Hydrogen - Changing text on top
Posted: 21-Nov-2017 05:09   in response to: WCICellars in response to: WCICellars

If you want to change the content of the title text, just go to "Settings>Album title" and type in your preferred title.

If instead, you want to change the font-face, font-size or font-color, you might have to settle for a different skin, as Hydrogen (unlike some other skins) does not have a skin settings area where these defaults can be changed..
WCICellars

Posted: 07-Dec-2017 00:07   in response to: jimberry in response to: jimberry

Thanks so much.

Is there any other skin that will allow me to display the photo, with a comment under it? That's the main thing we want. Maybe with putting the photos into multiple pages because right now this page is loading SUPER slow!

https://www.winecellarinnovations.com/photo-testimonials/index.html

We also want to put our logo/header on it. Any advice?

Thanks!
jimberry

Posted: 07-Dec-2017 00:39   in response to: WCICellars in response to: WCICellars

Try jGromit's new Saturn skin (but note that it is still at beta stage, so not ready yet for general release on the skins page,and needs the latest version of jAlbum - v15.0.4)
AndreWolff

Posted: 07-Dec-2017 13:48   in response to: WCICellars in response to: WCICellars

WCICellars wrote:
Is there any other skin that will allow me to display the photo, with a comment under it? That's the main thing we want.
Sure, the PhotoSwipe skin allows you to do that too.

See the example albums.
WCICellars

Posted: 12-Dec-2017 19:09   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

Hi Andre, thank you! I just loaded the PhotoSwipe on and it is not showing the comments below the photos. I looked in Settings but didn't see where I could change it.

https://www.winecellarinnovations.com/photo-testimonials/index.html#
WCICellars

Posted: 12-Dec-2017 19:11   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

And can I add a custom image header to the top of it? Thanks for any advice you have!
jimberry

Posted: 13-Dec-2017 01:24   in response to: WCICellars in response to: WCICellars

Just make a copy of the image that you want to use as the Theme Image and add the logo with Photoshop or GIMP (see here for an example) . You can adjust the crop focus in the theme image shown at the bottom right of the thumbnails in "Explore" view".

To choose a skin that suits your own preferences, it is probably better for you to browse the skins example albums from https://jalbum.net/en/skins (Such as this Tiger example)

Edited by: jimberry on 13-Dec-2017 08:24
AndreWolff

Posted: 13-Dec-2017 17:42   in response to: WCICellars in response to: WCICellars

WCICellars wrote:
Hi Andre, thank you! I just loaded the PhotoSwipe on and it is not showing the comments below the photos. I looked in Settings but didn't see where I could change it.

https://www.winecellarinnovations.com/photo-testimonials/index.html#

Well I see the comments in your album, see screenshot
AndreWolff

Posted: 13-Dec-2017 18:05   in response to: WCICellars in response to: WCICellars

WCICellars wrote:
And can I add a custom image header to the top of it? Thanks for any advice you have!
Yes of course see Skin settings – Index page / Theme image or read the manual.
WCICellars

Posted: 13-Dec-2017 19:03   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

Ahh.. See, I was meaning I want the comments on the main page of the album, similar to Hydrogen. I guess it's not possible to do that?

I will read the manual on adding the photo, thanks!
AndreWolff

Posted: 13-Dec-2017 19:07   in response to: WCICellars in response to: WCICellars

WCICellars wrote:
Ahh.. See, I was meaning I want the comments on the main page of the album, similar to Hydrogen. I guess it's not possible to do that?
Of course, see here.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums