This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 21 Aug 17, 14:10 Last Post By: davidekholm Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Laza

Has the type of "keywords" changed in the JSON files?
Posted: 20 Aug 17, 10:43

Click to reply to this thread Reply
First I noticed in Tiger skin that the old routines to find keywords in an album doesn't work anymore. I found that contrary to my assumption the keywords are represented as an array instead of comma separated list. So I fixed this in Tiger, but now it turns out the same functionality in Photoblogger is broken too. David, has the data type changed in v14?

Also, I used keywording a lot in this sample album (http://lazaworx.com/albums/Travel/), and found that adding a new keyword to a folder often ends up with an unnecessary comma at the end of the string (in keyword view mode). I had to go back and remove the comma manually, otherwise the keyword was "London," instead of "London" for example.
RobM

Re: Has the type of "keywords" changed in the JSON files?
Posted: 20 Aug 17, 16:34   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

It could be related to this feature request which was targeted at keywords and introduced data sets, like getKeywordSet()
davidekholm

Re: Has the type of "keywords" changed in the JSON files?
Posted: 21 Aug 17, 14:10   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

Apart from introducing getKeywordSet() I don't think I've changed the way we store keywords in JSON files. They have always been represented as arrays there.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums