This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 17 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 9 Jul 20, 11:27 Last Post By: RobM Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
RobM

Re: Widget code updater for multi-album projects
Posted: 25 Mar 10, 20:52   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I think waiting for an elegant solution is the best option.
In the meantime I might change my skin as you suggest, so that it writes the widget code.

Thanks for your support.
ctwist

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 00:59   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

RobM wrote:
I also use a common 'res' directory by pointing all of the album/projects outputs back up to the parent (wrapper) directory. That is I move the generated res directory back one level.
Some people like to use different skins or styles for each sub-album. This implies that there should be a separate res directory for each album. A single res directory works for you, but not for everybody.

Typically, the size of the res directory is fairly small, so multiple res directories would not cause much overhead.
RobM

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 21:21   in response to: ctwist in response to: ctwist

I agree, so I made my skin support either option. If any sub albums require a different style (or even a different skin) then it would refer to its own 'res' directory. The main thing is, I think, having a choice.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums