This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 06-Aug-2008 02:41 Last Post By: jimberry Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
mrag

Lightbox Clone Matrix Link
Posted: 22-Apr-2008 20:43

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Lokesh Dhakar started a skin cottage industry off his original lightbox script. Here is a link to any number of lightbox variations and probably all are adaptable (if not so already) to either an existing or new Jalbum skin. If you like playing around, this might be a good start:

http://planetozh.com/projects/lightbox-clones/
wildsioux

Re: Lightbox Clone Matrix Link
Posted: 03-Aug-2008 23:39   in response to: mrag in response to: mrag

^^^^ Thanks for posting this. How oh how does one go about in creating a skin for Jalbum from one of these? There are numerous that I would love to use but don't know where to start.
jimberry

Posted: 04-Aug-2008 03:09   in response to: wildsioux in response to: wildsioux

A good start would probably be to study how other skins have done it.
Look at Showlite, Boxer, Matrix and search the skins page for "lightbox" and "highslide" to find other skins.
wildsioux

Posted: 06-Aug-2008 01:53   in response to: jimberry in response to: jimberry

UGGHH, i am tearing my hair out. I have tried changing lightflow's shadowbox (no navigation buttons) to litebox, lytebox, and some others.

All i am doing is changing the js lines in the index.htt file. And change the sel= in the link with what the lightbox uses. Place all the files iand replace the shadowbox with the lightbox files in their folders. Then place the renamed lightflow folder in jalbum skin folder. And make a test album with the changes.

No dice :( It makes the album, the imageflow opens and i can scrolll. But when i click on the thumbnail, it opens in the webpage surrounded by white instead of the new lightbox, lytebox, and a few others i tried.

Help please. All this just to add navigation buttons...sigh.
jimberry

Posted: 06-Aug-2008 02:41   in response to: wildsioux in response to: wildsioux

Try posting in the LightFlow forum, where Kaya might be able to help you.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums