This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 18 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 14 Apr 24, 17:03 Last Post By: susannb
Laza

Re: Favicon specific to different websites
Posted: 12 Apr 24, 11:29   in response to: susannb in response to: susannb

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have updated it now using the link above, and it seems identical to the one used before.
susannb

Posted: 12 Apr 24, 17:17   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Thanks, Laza. I went and tried it again. All icons are there that Tiger makes except that link to the website you are saying you use makes 1 mstile-150x150.png and the one Tiger has included in the res folder is a few more: 144x144 and 310x150 and 310x310...

Suggestions?
Laza

Posted: 14 Apr 24, 11:22   in response to: susannb in response to: susannb

Perhaps it depends on the settings too. Here's how I use the favicon generator, see attached. I've attached the generated package too, which contains these files you miss.
susannb

Posted: 14 Apr 24, 17:03   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Laza, maybe it's the file I use compared to what you use. I just followed the same selections from what I could tell and everything was the same...you got 14 files and I got 10.

My guess is that you've gone into deeper settings than I can see from your screen shot.

I did try again and went to the MS Windows category and checked off all sizes and got 13 files this time. :)

It just would be nice that it included all the sizes so I get all the same in the folder.

Sue
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums