This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 3 May 23, 22:48 Last Post By: JeffTucker
JeffTucker

macOS file selector bug, or am I just confused?
Posted: 3 May 23, 20:32

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I'm at the beach with just my aging Macbook Air - macOS 11.7.6. With any version of jAlbum (from v27 to the current beta), I can't select multiple files. Adding images, for example, CMD-click will select non-contiguous files, but SHIFT-click does nothing, and CMD-A won't select all the files in a folder. The same behavior is shown when a skin includes a JPlaylist() call.

No problem selecting files in Finder.

I have no idea what happens in Windows, since I'm not at home, but I think I would have noticed this.
RobM

Re: macOS file selector bug, or am I just confused?
Posted: 3 May 23, 22:39   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

I was on my Mac book, same os version, last night and shift click selection was working fine.
JeffTucker

Re: macOS file selector bug, or am I just confused?
Posted: 3 May 23, 22:48   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

Works fine if I choose the List view in the selector. Doesn't work with the Icon view. The same is true in Finder. I guess this is just a MacThing™. Windows has no trouble understanding that the files are still in the same sequence, no matter how they're displayed. :)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums