This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 31 Jan 23, 08:37 Last Post By: Laza Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
ufalbum

How can I insert text which is displayed like a photo?
Posted: 30 Jan 23, 11:48

Click to reply to this thread Reply
This is my first test of 'story', which i find very interesting for smaller projects.
The only way I found out till now is to insert a screenshot of the text as a 'photo'. Then it is displayed also on the start page of the album. Inserting a htt-page doesn't work, because pages are shown as a link behind the hero, not at the place where they are inserted in jalbum's explorer.
Regards
Ulli
Laza

Re: How can I insert text which is displayed like a photo?
Posted: 31 Jan 23, 08:24   in response to: ufalbum in response to: ufalbum
Helpful
  Click to reply to this thread Reply
Settings / Story / Site / Pages / Embed pages controls how custom pages are treated. Choose Embed custom pages only or Embed all to use them in the page content.

Photos or screenshots can be inserted without any wizardry - this is what jAlbum is made for. Just add it as a regular image.

Plain or HTML formatted texts can be added as New page -> Empty page. After being added, enter the content as Comment. (Use the Details view mode) You can also use the rich-text editor of jAlbum by clicking the Edit icon on the top right corner of the box. Note, this content will never behave like a photo, so it will not appear in the lightbox, only in the "story".
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums